Best Wakeboard Brands To Buy
Wakeboarding is a mix of water skiing, surfing, and snowboarding. In this sport, the rider stands on a wakeboard and is towed by a boat. The type of wakeboard you use is a huge factor in determining your overall experience.
You must pick from the best wakeboard brands. The market is overflowed with a huge variety of wakeboards. Whether you are a beginner or an expert in the sport, there are a few things that you must have on your board.
Best wakeboard brands – Buying guide
Factors to keep in mind while buying from the best wakeboard brands
- Length: The length of the wakeboard must be chosen carefully according to your body size. The best wakeboard brands for beginners suggest a longer board for better balance and a smaller one for doing tricks and jumps.
- Rocker: It means the way the wakeboard’s surface is curved.
- Shape: The shape of the wakeboard affects the ride. The best-rated wakeboard brands also focus on dents that can propel the wakeboard into a smoother and faster motion.
- Fins: The best wakeboard brands for beginners contain a set of both- permanent well as removable fins.
- Edges: Sharp edges give higher speeds while round edges help perform tricks.
Keeping in mind the important factors, let us look at some of the best-rated wakeboard brands.
Best Wakeboard Brands Review
This board is created with utmost sophistication by Wake surfers. It is the best wakeboard brand ranked by Surf Hungry and Humber Sport.
- Length: 4’8’’
- Width: 20’’
- Thickness: 1.5’’
- Weight: 10.85 Pounds
- Brand: Driftsun
- Material: It has an EPS or Epoxy Fiberglass Construction Core, full natural stringer, and is hand-finished
- Shape: Double concave base contour, square nose shape, and a diamond tail.
- Removable fin
This unisex product is one of the best wakeboard brands ranked 6 in wake surfing equipment.
The board style for this Driftsun Surf Style Wakeboard is perfect for beginners as well as intermediate riders. The modifiable design of the board makes it flexible for learners of all ages and experiences. The quad fin setup allows you to upgrade and customize your board according to your needs.
This wakeboard comes with four fin sets- two larger front fins and two smaller rear fins. As per your needs, fit the fins in the specified area. With the help of a fin key, secure the fins in their place. Now you’re ready to go wakeboarding!
- 200 LBS weight capacity
- Perfect fit for Beginner to Intermediate Riders
- Removable Fins
- EVA Diamond Shape Traction Pad
- Easy to use
- Not the best choice for experienced riders
The board consists of removable fins to allow the rider to transform it as per their needs.
Why should you buy it?
The quality of the board is professional-grade and is made up of the best material. When paired with a tower of one of the best wakeboard tower brands, you can have your best wakeboarding experience. It is a safe, attractive, highly functional product.
Q1. What is the best wakeboard boat for the money?
A1. It is the Driftsun Throwdown Wakesurf Board
Q2. Which wakeboard boat is the best?
A1. Super Air Nautique GS22E