The Best Longboard Trucks to Upgrade Your Ride
Longboard trucks are an essential piece of equipment for building a longboard. Trucks are mounted onto the underside of the longboard deck and attached to the wheel. It connects the wheels to the longboard decks. So, selecting the best longboard trucks is equally important since the trucks will help the wheels turn in the right direction you want.
Best Longboard Trucks: Buying Guide
Factors to Look for When Buying the Best Longboard Trucks:
Before choosing longboard trucks for yourself, you must consider some factors. These are as follows:
- Width- You must choose the best longboard trucks appropriate to your longboard deck. You can not buy oversized or undersized trucks. So, to find the suitable one, you have to check the measurement of the width of the trucks.
- Angles- You must check the angles of the best longboard trucks before buying. Because the flexibility of your longboard completely depends upon the truck’s angle. The market offers various types of trucks with different angles. Such as-, trucks with forty-two-degree angles are better for stability and perfectly suitable for downhill riding; trucks with a fifty-degree or a fifty-two-degree angle are not suitable for downhill riding, but they provide exceptional flexibility while carving and cruising.
- Construction- Construction is one of the most important things to look for in the best longboard trucks. The typical longboard with an old-style kingpin truck has a more discrete feel than the routine longboard with a backward kingpin truck.
Best Longboard Trucks Reviews
Brand Name: Gullwing
Size: 159 mm Hangar / 9″ Axle
According to public reviews, it is one of the best longboard trucks present in the market. It is known for its great stability and flexibility. It offers an unbeatable performance to the users. By using these trucks, It is easy to maneuver through tight spaces. It is one of the best longboard trucks for sidewalk surfing.
It has a ‘double kingpin’ setup which allows them to steer more than other longboard trucks.
These longboard trucks are ideal for sidewalk surfing, curving, and freestyling.
- Provides a smooth ride.
- Looks great and has great stability.
- It can be used by skateboarders too.
- You must set these trucks up on an appropriately shaped deck with proper clearance.
It has a new feature of a ‘dual kingpin’ setup.
Why Should You Buy This?
This is one of the best longboard trucks with great durability. The best longboard trucks also come at a reasonable price.
1. What Trucks are Good for Longboards?
Answer: Sector 9 Gullwing Sidewinder, Caliber Trucks Call II, Yocaher, and so on are good trucks for longboards.
I’m Tami Thompson, the founder of HIR Adventure, my team and I are passionate about outdoor adventure sports. We’re committed to offering you the finest skateboards, longboards, and snowboards.