The Best Longboard Shoes for Maximum Comfort & Style
It is important to wear skateboarding shoes while riding a longboard because they will increase your grip and board feel, prevent injuries, and also absorb sudden shocks. So, picking the best longboard shoes is an equally important task as choosing the other longboard equipment. But proper and comfortable skate shoes are sometimes hard to find. You have to pick the best longboard shoes very carefully.
But, if you look for some factors when buying shoes for longboarding, it will become easy to find out the best one for you.
Best longboard shoes – Buying Guide
Factors to Look for When Buying the Best Longboard Shoes:
The factors you should consider when buying the best longboard shoes are as follows;
- Sole Type- When buying the best skate shoes for longboarding, you must check the sole type. Two types of shoe soles are best for longboarding, these are- vulcanized soles and capsule soles. The differences between them are- capsule soles are more studier than vulcanized soles and offer more heel support and protection. On the other hand, a vulcanized sole provides the best board feel. So, you must choose the sole type of your best longboard skate shoes based on your preference.
- Toe Caps- You should choose skate shoes that have toe caps. These are rubbery materials wrapped around the front of the shoes to prevent holes. Shoes with toe caps are perfect for kickflips.
- Stitching- Look for shoes that have double or triple stitching. So it can last longer.
- Material- Try to buy suede shoes; they are ideal for skateboarding and longboarding. They also last longer and are comfortable to wear. And try not to buy canvas shoes. They are ideal for longboarding or skating.
Probest longboard shoe Reviews
Brand Name: DC
Material: Leather or Rubber
Size: 4 sizes
According to customer reviews, it is one of the best longboard shoes for sliding because it provides the best board feel. It is long-lasting, light-weighted, and comfortable.
Unlike the other skate shoes, its outsole is made of a capsule that provides extra foot and ankle support. So, it is one of the best longboard shoes for foot braking.
These longboard shoes are ideal for street surfing, freestyling, skateboarding, etc.
- It is comfortable to wear and long-lasting too.
- Looks stylish.
- It can be used for multiple riding styles.
- Do not come with a warranty.
Ventilation holes help your feet breathe while riding longboards.
Why Should You Buy This?
These are the best longboard shoes and have the most advanced features. The price is reasonable. It also comes in different sizes, so you can choose the appropriate shoe size for yourself.
1. Do You Need Special Shoes to Longboard?
Answer: Yes, it is necessary to use specially designed shoes for longboarding. It will give you a better longboarding experience and also make you feel comfortable.
I’m Tami Thompson, the founder of HIR Adventure, my team and I are passionate about outdoor adventure sports. We’re committed to offering you the finest skateboards, longboards, and snowboards.